Saturday, June 15, 2019

Email or Comment

Email of Comment:

As I write my tid bits and tips on being a part of a unique family with unique support needs, I want to make sure people know that I do not mind responding to any questions at all.  I will always post my email at the end of my posts but feel free to also post a comment. I will also certainly take any suggestions for posts should you have any.  I have so much to share but if there is something out there that someone would like me to post about, just let me know and I will be more than happy to share my knowledge!

When posting comments, I just ask that people be mindful of those reading for support and ask that no negative comments be mentioned.

As I do some unique coaching in this area, I am always will to help out, as well should your find that you have more questions than I am answering.  Feel free to reach out any time

Barb

barb@twinlifecoaching.ca




https://twinlifecoaching.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment